August 14, 2021
Having a corded landline phone at home provides you with many benefits including consistently clearer voice quality than a cell phone. However, did you ever stop to consider all of the little annoying things you don’t have to do with your landline phone? Here are our favorites:
- You don’t have to think about signal strength.
- You don’t have to remember to charge the battery.
- You don’t have to run around the house looking for it when it rings.
- You don’t have to be careful not to drop it and break the screen.
- You don’t have to worry about losing your phone.
- You don’t have to take the time to do software upgrades.
Sometimes, keeping things simple is simply better.Connect With Alpine →